By CrazyQuilman157
#142500 So, slow painful death, or JonTron's nearly pre-determined fate with Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts? Neither are pleasant, but...Silver Surfer. Especially if I can record it.
Would you rather play through all of Battletoads with infinite lives w/o Mega Warps or with infinite continues and Mega Warps? Choose wisely.

By Jephon
#148447 I'd prolly have to lean towards picking up pokepoo.

Would you rather eat your favorite meal 3 times a day for the rest of your life, or never eat it again?
By skywardstrike28
#148451 never eat it again, at least you get variety.

Would you rather live in Lavender Town (creepypastas n' all) or be kidnapped forever by hypno, no escape.

Also, Hi Jason.
By HelenTheHero
#148487 I guess live in Lavender Town, because I don't care about creepypastas. :P

Would you rather be forced to make a team of your least favorite Pokemon, or be stuck using lvl 1 of your favorites forever?
By Jephon
#149183 Sonic '06.. XD

Would you rather have no one show up to your wedding or to your funeral?
By HelenTheHero
#149189 Funeral, then they don't have to cry, and I won't know about it.

Would you rather get scammed but then get money after going to court, or scam and get rich quick but risk being caught?
By Glaedr
#154785 I'd rather get scammed and get money. Guess I'm not much of a risk taker :P.
Would you rather only be able to hear one song for the rest of your life or no music at all?
By charmander
#157190 One song the rest of your life, only if I enjoy it. Hopefully it's not Justin Bieber xD
let's try to keep this post active :D
Would you rather have your floor as hot sand or as ice?
JOIN THE TEAM