By TrueSladen
#157671 Zekrom, cause he looks better.

Would you rather get stuck in a video game SAO style or have to fight titans?(It really depends on which you think you could survive longer.)

By HelenTheHero
#157684 PERCY JACKSON TITANS OH YEAH! I WOULD BE IN THE PK UNIVERSE AND-AND! *rambles on about Greek things and book nonesense.* Yeah, if it was in the Riordan world, I would survive longer for the fact it's a group of demigods and sometimes actual gods helping to defeat the titan.

Would you rather have the power to save the world from global crisis, or have the power to take it over?
By skywardstrike28
#157701 ...I think Sladen meant Titans from Attack on Titan but eh whatever..

The power to take it over, because then I could get a mini-me *pinky to mouth*

Would you rather have have 1 MILLION DOLLARS or be happy and with your soulmate?
By Tahlavos17
#157721 Happy with my soulmate because money is another form of enslavement.

Would you rather walk on the moon, or would you like to do the chicken dance in space??
By HelenTheHero
#157741 Chicken dance, I'll go viral!

I can't think of one, so I'm slightly editing one from a few pages back.

Would you rather be crushed by a Snorlax or eaten by one?
By Tahlavos17
#157770 crushed by a sonrlax, because the I don't want to be snorlax droppings

If pokemon game gave you the opportunity to date a npc would you date a member of the villain team or a gym leader??
By HelenTheHero
#157776 Gym leader if champion and E4 count, I may or may not have a crush on Steven.

Would you rather be the 10th or 11th Doctor?
By TrueSladen
#158000 Tenth, for obvious reason. And yeah, I was talking about Attack on Titan, but Riordan's version works too.

Would you rather find the love of your life, but your immediate family dies or keep your family, but never find love?
By HelenTheHero
TrueSladen wrote:Tenth, for obvious reason. And yeah, I was talking about Attack on Titan, but Riordan's version works too.

Would you rather find the love of your life, but your immediate family dies or keep your family, but never find love?

Yeah I thought you meant that, I've never seen AOT though so I wouldn't know why I shouldn't tackle one on my own.

This is hard... I guess the first one, he could comfort me at least.

Would you rather live in a video game, but it's something stupid like Tetris, or you can only play E rated games for the rest of your life.
By TrueSladen
#158067 E rated games, at least I'd still be able to play pokemon. Also you're missing out by not watching, I would recommend it.

Would you rather live in a world where Sonic Boom is considered a great game or live in a world where PCs are vastly inferior to consoles?
JOIN THE TEAM