By CrazyQuilman157
#157200 Hot sand, because the ice would melt, and wet socks are no fun.
Would you rather play Mario Party 1 and only get control stick spinning minigames, or play Pokemon Rumble, but never get to switch from the starting Rattata?

By skywardstrike28
#157236 Mario Party 1 (though not by much.)

Would you rather watch Anime or TV for the rest of your life. You can do other stuff but you can only watch one or the other.
By TrueSladen
#157352 Anime.

Would you rather step on a lego barefoot once a day or play crocodile dentist with razors for the teeth?
By HelenTheHero
#157390 Step on a lego, I have feet of steel.

Would you rather fall in the mud every day of your life, or be forced to always be clean, but you can't do anything without a suit on to stay clean.
By TrueSladen
#157452 Mud. I'd just do it before I take a shower.

Would you rather eat vomit-flavored jellybeans as a side to every lunch or eat your own vomit once every other week?
By HelenTheHero
#157466 The jellybeans, I mean, vomit causes tooth decay... and with the jellybeans you at least have a drink right there with your lunch.

Would you rather be forced to become a cannibal, or eat your favorite pet in the event of being trapped in the wilderness?
By Tahlavos17
#157603 Favorite Pet, since animals are expendable.

Would you rather be a able to summon a gun or summon a giant robot??
By skywardstrike28
#157629 Feel like that's a one-sided question. Gurren Lagann FTW!

Would you rather be like Prometheus or be like Atlas (Both from Greek Mythology - Look them up if you're confused at what they did.)
By TrueSladen
#157632 Prometheus, mainly because if I was to die, the world wouldn't come with me.

Would you rather lose your preferred arm or lose your preferred leg?
By HelenTheHero
#157650 Preferred leg, I sit at the computer most of the time anyway. But I would have problems with the stairs...

Would you rather be Reshiram or Zekrom?
JOIN THE TEAM