By 1Charak2
#131227 PokePinion!

Opinion: [Write what you think about the PKMN from the comment previous to you/ the comment about the PKMN] Ludicolo gonna dance with the rain and the dancing so CRAZZZZZZZZy.

My Pokepinion: [Write your favorite PKMN, and atleast a sentence about why you like it and why it reks all other PKMN!] rattata level 1 focus stash endavor quick attack NUFF Said

By ceejayvee61
#132730 PokePinion!

Opinion: Rattata is the easiest PKMN to catch and I killed Raticate (yes it was Blue's :lol: )

My Pokepinion: MEGA LUCARIO... he is such a beast that he cant be used in most tournaments worldwide
By 1Charak2
#132795 PokePinion!

Opinion: HE broke the fricking meta game danmit i mean what where game freak thinking when they did this "oh we need some awsome mega evolutions lets just make lucario the strongest ever" Just no nintendo Just No

My Pokepinion: [Write your favorite PKMN, and atleast a sentence about why you like it and why it reks all other PKMN!] Mega Gardivoir because danm its a tank and it blows up dragon types like a nuke
By CrazyQuilman157
#132797 PokePinion!

Opinion: They screwed up with Mega Lucario. You train and make a movepool for the better offensive stat, and Lucario's is Sp. Atk. Mega Lucario's is Atk. Lolwut?

My Pokepinion: [Write your favorite PKMN, and atleast a sentence about why you like it and why it reks all other PKMN!] A Krookodile with a good physical movepool can wreck the Unovan Elite 4 and Champion with little back-up in B/W.
By ceejayvee61
#132929 PokePinion!

Opinion: Ha Krookodile MEET YOUR SUPERIOR

My Pokepinion: THE BEST GRASS STARTER EVER (no superior was not part of a pun)... SCEPTILE a op speedy grass starter who is.... well look at that MEGA EVOLVING to lose part of his weakness to fire
By CrazyQuilman157
#132933 PokePinion!

Opinion: Mega Sceptile will have Lightningrod which will help counter my problem with Wattson, if you get the stone before then, but when his opponents...Let it Go...

My PokePinion: Greninja may have a bad type combination that's been used 4 times total (not counting Carvanha alone), but he's still got the best speed of ALL fully evolved starter Pokemon
By ceejayvee61
#132934 PokePinion!

Opinion: Haha funny about Sceptile... But about Greninja I personally love Greninja he was my starter in Y so i cant argue against that because he is op

My Pokepinion: Charizard is a beast I mean besides the fact that he is a DRAGON but not a dragon(Type) which makes no sense.... UNTIL U MEGA EVOLVE HIM with Charizardite X. I dont see why everyone hates on Mega Charizard Y though becuasehe is still really strong.
By HexDynasty
#134468 PokePinion!

Opinion: I like Charizard Y more... He doest have fire snot.

My Pokepinion:Raikou #1 not because of battle potential(which he has due to diverse move pool and good base speed) but because he's a cat that is as big as a horse! I could ride him to the store, cuddle with him at night, and use him to power my electronics.
By TheGoldenSnake
#134874 PokePinion!

Opinion: I think Raikou is alright but he's not my favorite or second favorite of the legindary dogs

My Pokepinion: Axew the cutest dragon type pokemon and there for (because dragon types are the best) the best pokemon! (in my Mind)
By ceejayvee61
#135285 PokePinion!

Opinion: Personally I am not a fan of many 1st stage pokes excluding Growlithe and most starters (meaning every single one except chickorita and torchic). Axew is ok but i only like him because of the BEAST that is Haxorus

My Pokepinion: Arcanine plus EXTREME SPEED and Fire Blast... nothing more to say
JOIN THE TEAM