By Kaykun
#215451 What if the random village generation was biome based towns from regions?

There is a server that has the regions made. I can't remember what it was called as I haven't played in a long time, and I just got Pixelmon working for my kids a couple days ago.

I love how much the mod has changed since I've been gone. All the added buildings, pokestops, and stuff. I had this idea and my kids thought it would be amazing if it could be pulled off.

What if the random village generation was biome specific towns from regions? We could have the chase of the badges in a random generated world. We don't have to worry about the places in between, at least for now, just the towns. Just start with one region and assign biomes for the town generation.

I don't really know how mods work haha. I assume this would require the combined forces of a good modder from the pixelmonmod administration, and the team that made the regions map to speed this up. Even as a side download this would be really awesome. Anyone else like this idea?

JOIN THE TEAM