???

that was max from 3rd gen, and the wish maker is jirachi, watch the movies man
By Blaster
SPG wrote:
Blaster wrote:
Gustaz wrote:I've helped save the so famous "wish maker"

???

that was max from 3rd gen, and the wish maker is jirachi, watch the movies man

By that logic, it could have been any of the pokedex holders in the adventure manga up to the emerald arc. I knew the Wish maker was Jirachi
By Blaster
#72162 "Ha Ha, you still don't know my type, I am the only one of my brethren you don't know my type for"
*checks date and anouncements
"Damm it, well im strong against Dark and Dragon at least. Now where is a Hydreigon"
By emerald_ice
Blaster wrote:"Ha Ha, you still don't know my type, I am the only one of my brethren you don't know my type for"
"Damm it, well im strong against Dark and Dragon at least. Now where is a Hydreigon"

I don't know why it took me so long to get this, but Sylveon!
(Not EXACTLY sure how it works, but I'm going to go.)
I'm a Dual Type pokemon, the first of my typing, one of my types is electric, and I live in the Kalos region.
By SPG
Blaster wrote:
By that logic, it could have been any of the pokedex holders in the adventure manga up to the emerald arc. I knew the Wish maker was Jirachi

unless everything saved jirachi in the manga, then no, it couldnt have been with "that logic"
By ilovepokemon
emerald_ice wrote:
Blaster wrote:"Ha Ha, you still don't know my type, I am the only one of my brethren you don't know my type for"

I don't know why it took me so long to get this, but Sylveon!
(Not EXACTLY sure how it works, but I'm going to go.)
I'm a Dual Type pokemon, the first of my typing, one of my types is electric, and I live in the Kalos region.

helioptile

I look like the evolution of Swoobat, but sadly i am not. My typing is quite unique. I live in the Kalos Region. Who Am I?
JOIN THE TEAM