ByGenericNameHere
#73106 It intimidates foes with the heat of its flames. The fire burns more strongly when it readies to fight.

By ilovepokemon
#73739 Quilava

It can expand the focus of its eyes, enabling it to see objects in the far distance as if it were using binoculars. (from Pokemon White)
By ilovepokemon
#73743 nope, here is noctowl's entry: Its eyes are specially developed to enable it to see clearly even in murky darkness and minimal light.
By ilovepokemon
Lettucecow wrote:noctowl?

nope, that was krookodile

Noctowl would be this: Its eyes are specially developed to enable it to see clearly even in murky darkness and minimal light.
By charmander
#87423 The fire on the tip of its tail is a measure of its life. If healthy, its tail burns intensely.
By ilovepokemon
#88676 charmander

i shall now update this post with Gen V1 entries and please use both entries from X and Y to make this more challenging, i will start.

X: In the fever of an exciting battle, it showers embers from the gaps between its feathers and takes to the air.
Y: When attacking prey, it can reach speeds of up to 310 mph. It finishes its prey off with a colossal kick.

good luck with this one :P
By Rzxa
#88705 Blaziken
X:This very friendly Dragon-type Pokemon will hug its beloved Trainer, leaving that Trainer covered in sticky slime.
Y:It attacks with retractable horns. It throws a punch that's the equivalent of the force of a hundred pro boxers.
By ilovepokemon
Rzxa wrote:Blaziken
X:This very friendly Dragon-type Pokemon will hug its beloved Trainer, leaving that Trainer covered in sticky slime.
Y:It attacks with retractable horns. It throws a punch that's the equivalent of the force of a hundred pro boxers.

that was Talonflame, and my anwser for this one is Goodra

X: When the Kalos region's ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.
Y: It's hypothesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives.
By Rzxa
#88840 Xerneas
JOIN THE TEAM