By Burgy
#96306 You had lots of fun stabbing children, and your channel was popular for your infamous children-stabbing videos.
You then get arrested and sentenced to death.

(I meant spam, as in the meat. Which is gross.)

I wish for endless amounts of tic tacs

By Waterboyr
#96312 (OHHHHHH. Yeah that makes since.)

Granted but you cant look at them, taste them, eat them, or touch them or they will disenigrate and you'll turn into a magikarp...
AND ASH WILL BE YOUR OWNER!!!
(Might as well be in hell!)
I wish every restaurant selled barqs rootbeer.
By Cesiken
#96317 (When I said his family had to pay it, they couldn't pay it at first, then the payment was so high they all ended up living on their street, and many of them died because they didn't have any food)
Granted, but people got sick of tasting the same drink each time and when they started to only sell that everywhere, and nothing else, it eventually turned into a national anarchy and chaos.

I wish that I could create national disasters like tsunamis and tornadoes with a blink of an eye.
By Burgy
#96319 Granted, but in doing so. You give everyone a weeks notice each time, so they can evacuate. And since you don't call in anonymously, you get arrested. Each time.
( I would've became a male prostitute to live on the streets, pfffttt. You can't kill me that easily.)

I wish that I had the X Sector, MK4 Starmap Upgrade in Starbound ;-;
By Waterboyr
#96416 Granted but it turns into a magikarp and then you don't have the upgrade and no matter what you do in the game you have to protect the magikarp and do the other things or you fail.
By Lifegrasp180
#96528 I can't corrupt a wish that isn't there Lol.

I wish that no matter what i did good things would happen to me.
By Waterboyr
#97406 Lol oops I forgot oh well.

Granted but you can only do good things that would do this anyways so it's useless and you can't do bad things.

I wish I could have VIP in every video game.
By shadowwhite
#97438 Granted, but every time you would try to log in it would say error code: unavailable
I wish Magicarp had stats of a mew.
By Waterboyr
#97441 Granted but he only learns splash and can never learn anything else even when gyarados so if you went in a trainer battle you'd be stuck for hours.

I wish I had more posts than SPG.
By Burgy
#97474 Granted, but by only one post so he eventually climbs way higher than you anyways.

I wish that I had Fire Emblem for the 3DS
JOIN THE TEAM