By Rzxa
#97492 Granted but you will become a annoying little girl so you don't know how to play it
I wish i have a nuclear bomb to kill everybody muwahahahahaha!

By Waterboyr
#97556 Granted but you swallow it and are in a bunker so you blow up yourself and no one is hurt.

I wish I could've swallowed something that big and not died.
By Ewery1
#97847 Granted, and it gives you the ability to live forever- but, it releases a poison in your stomach which leaves you with an eternity of pain.

I wish that this wish will not be granted.
By Waterboyr
#97879 Not granted but since you broke this game you get warped into an endless warm hole and fall for eternity and this game continues.

I wish for a longer winter break.
ByGenericNameHere
#98668 granted, but it doesnt work, the only thing you can transfer are level 1 magikarps

i wish for no wishes to ever be wishes again
By Ewery1
#98727 Granted, but as I grant this wish, the entire universe gets sucked into an alternate dimension in which wishes can be granted.

I wish for climate change to stop.
By Waterboyr
#100265 Granted but global warming happens because yo momo cracked all the ice and farted so much there was a nuclear explosion and it changed the atmosphere and millions died, changing the climate. And your constipated for no reason.
I wish I could get shrunk by a mewtwo for trying to catch it and see what happens from there!
By hotburn101
#100343 Granted but now your going to die by the but of a dog swallowing you up as it sits down
I wish my dog is alive (and not a zombie) again
By Waterboyr
#100473 Granted but you shrink and he eats you and you live in his stomach being thrown around for the rest of your life eating things that are disgusting in his body... And you never die you live life to it's fullest and when the dog dies scientist find you and experiment on you and then aliens capture you and make you fatter than the fattest man that ever lived and do other things like that.

I wish I could see that... And that aliens could do cool and non-painful experiments on me. (This is what happens when people are bored they wish for stupid things)
JOIN THE TEAM