Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Kmerr
#94827 Doctor Snorlax was an idiot in training. He put corn syrup on his meals and what ever you could imagine. So, then he got very fat, and someone came over to him and stated that he was fat. Now, it wasn't that obivious Doctor Snorlax was fat, ok? Then Doctor Snorlax said something in Capt. Falconish and punched the thing. The thing was secretly Palkia's little death pawn. Palkia's little death pawn got back up and flipped Doctor Snorlax off. Snorlax's fat jaw jiggled and then he ran after the Palkia's little death pawn.
Palkia's Little death pawn phoned Palkia on a cell phone.

"I think I found someone to destroy," Palkia's little death pawn said.

"It better not be a caterpie again," Palkia said.
Then, Palkia appeared. Palkia falcon punched Doctor Snorlax in the face. Doctor Snorlax's fat jaw jiggled again.

"I'VE GOT THE POWER NOW," Doctor Snorlax said.
"What?" Palkia asked, confused.
"You made me express my fatness by making my jaw jiggle, and now I have some actual power," Snorlax said.
"That makes no sense," Palkia said.

Snorlax punched Palkia. In the aftermath, Snorlax was the only one who received pain.

"I hope you have a lawyer," Palkia said.

TUNE IN Next time to find out what the actual crap Palkia is talking about. Also, Doctor Snorlax's fat expressions is coming to ITunes soon! Listen to all of his fat tones because you know they will sound good! I got an idea for his next song myself! Oh my, I'm going to become the best rockstar in history!

Chapter two: Rhymes with Foo

Once upon a time there was a snorlax called Dr. Snorlax. Wait, there was already a first chapter. Whatever. So anyway, Dr. Snorlax appeared in a random courtroom with 3 rows of desks on his left and right. There was a drunk man in one of them. Also, there was a judge's table, which was occupied by Palkia.
"Ya know, you ain't cool man," Dr. Snorlax said.

"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT," Palkia yelled, hitting his red hammer on his desk.

"Hey dude chill out," Snorlax said.

"OK, YOUR GOING TO JAIL IF YOU TALK LIKE THAT AGAIN," Palkia said.

"Wait, why were we doing this again," Dr. Snorlax asked.

"Because I want to kill you," Palkia said.

"Oh that ain't cool do...," Snorlax said before Palkia interrupted.

"OK YOUR GOING TO JAIL, ENJOY LIFE," Palkia said.

Dr. Snorlax then vanished and then appeared in a empty dark jail cell.

"Where am I?" Dr. Snorlax asked.

"Everywhere. Even your mom's fat belly," Palkia said.

OMG that was epic! Palkia ain't cool is now out on ITunes! Show Palkia who isn't, I mean is boss! CHAPTER 3 COMING SOON I THINK DARKRAI'S INVOLVED IN IT SOMEHOW I DON'T KNOW

Chapter Three: Space Raider stuff

DR. Snorlax was just chilling in his little jail cell just minding his own business. Then Palkia appeared.

"THIS IS THE END," Palkia yelled, "YOUR HANGING IS GOING TO OCCUR NOW!"

"Can I have Fast food first?" Dr. Snorlax asked.

"NO, YOU FATTY" Palkia said.

Then it happened. Snorlax appeared in front of a rope hanging style in a small room. A few people were around. There was a pretty zapdos, and a politoed. Also there was some ugly pokemon Snorlax didn't care about. Oh and also they were eating fast food. Snorlax's favorite: Latias Fast Food.

"My name's Dr. Snorlax," Dr. Snorlax said to the politoed.

"I don't care," Politoed said.

"OH SHUT UP YOU TWO, AND POLIFROEG, YOU'RE GONNA BE KICKED OUT SOON!" Palkia yelled.

The Zapdos ate his last bit of Latias Fast Food and then fell to the ground.

"SOMEONE'S GOING TO HAVE TO CLEAN UP HIS BODY SOMETIME!" Palkia Yelled.

"OK, TIME TO HANG THIS FATTY," Palkia then said quick, looking at snorlax.

Dr. Snorlax jiggled his jaw and then teleported away.

"Where did he go?" Polifroeg asked.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Palkia yelled, spit coming out of his mouth.

OK THAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER EVEA! TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO KNOW WHAT'S COMING TO THE APPSTORE, AND WHERE SNORLAX IS

Chapter 4: These titles don't make sense

Dr. Snorlax was in Palkia's courtroom. Around him were the same things, except there were drunk men everywhere.

"I LOVE YOU," a drunk man said.

All of a sudden Dr. Snorlax saw a crack in the wall. He went over to it and punched it, which smashed it open. Then he went in it. He then found access to an air vent, which he of course went in. With originality, he crawled through the air vent and went in random directions and came to a room with a Politoed and a zapdos. It was the Politoed named Polifroeg and Zapdos from the hanging.

"I'm going to destroy Palkia, Thunderbyrd," Polifroeg.

"How are you going to do that?" Thunderbyrd (The zapdos) asked.

"I don't know!" Polifroeg responded.
Dr. Snorlax busted in through the walls into the room.

"WHO WANTS TO DESTROY PALKIA?" Dr. Snorlax asked.

"OH ME ME ME!" Thunderbyrd and Polifroeg said in unison.

"Ok calm down," Snorlax replied, "I think I know a way to get guns."

"HOW?" Thunderbyrd asked eagerly.

"SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE AIR VENT!" Dr. Snorlax yelled.

"Let's go then!" Polifroeg said.

"OK," Dr. snorlax said.

Dr. Snorlax, Polifroeg and then Zapdos went into the airvent (Don't ask me how they fit in) and then started crawling all over the place. Then, they reached an opening to the air vent. It was Palkia's desk or something like that. Snorlax punched it and went in.

"Hey guys, there is guns in here!" Snorlax said, looking at Palkia's desk with some shotguns and stuff. Palkia's office thing was rather small. Polifroeg and Thunderbyrd came in and picked up a gun. Then they noticed they were plastic and not fantastic.

"I got you good," A voice said.

Palkia appeared in front of them with two real loaded shotguns.

PALKIA GOTS SWAG IS NOW ON ITUNES. TUNE IN NEXT TIME TO SEE IF PALKIA SHOOTS THEM!

Chapter 5: Espurr Escape Plan

"I've been waiting so long to kill you three," Palkia said.

He then pulled the trigger. And the bullets came out, going straight to each other their heads. But then, they stopped. They went back and hit palkia.

"WHAT IS THIS?" Palkia asked in rage.

An espurr appeared in front of him. It stared directly into Palkia's eyes.

"MY EYES!!!!" Palkia said.

Palkia then vanished. Espurr then looked at the trio of Polifroeg, Thunderbyrd, and Dr. Snorlax.

"Thanks for being creepy," Thunderbyrd said to espurr.

The espurr then vanished. And then after that, they were in a different room.

It was Palkia's courtroom. There was even more drunk people in the courtroom than before. There was another crack in the wall.

"Strange," Dr. Snorlax said, "Last time there wasn't a crack there. Let's break it!"

Polifroeg played along and used scald on the crack, which devoured the wall. They went inside it.

They found themselves in a dungeon. There was a chest in the middle. Thunderbyrd went over greedily and tried to open it.

"DON'T OPEN IT!" Dr. Snorlax yelled.

Thunderbyrd opened it. The floor vanished and they fell, except Thunderbyrd who just simply flew back up to look at the loot inside the chest. Unfortunately, nothing was inside so Thunderbyrd flew down to the others.

They found themselves in a bottomless pit of water. There was water as far as the eye could see.

"We're screwed," Polifroeg said.

Thunderbyrd flew down.

"Get on my back," Thunderbyrd said.

"But Snorlax is too fat," Polifroeg.

"Crap," Thunderbyrd said.

"I know what to do," Polifroeg said.

Polifroeg called out to the "Spirits" of the water. A transparent Kyogre came.

"Take us to our required destination," Polifroeg said.

They all got on Kyogre's back. Even Snorlax wasn't fat enough to alter the speed of the Kyogre. The water room disappeared and the Kyogre aswell. They now were floating in space, which was the best explanation for their location. It was silent and peaceful. Then, Thunderbyrd heard a message in his head.

"Call out to the spirit of time," The voice said.

"Spirit of time!" Thunderbyrd said.

"What the actual fuck," Polifroeg said looking at Thunderbyrd, confused.

Then the silence changed. Meteors were appearing. They were going at a fast rate. Hologramic outlines appeared to make a creature. The creature yelled. It then flew straight to them. It physically took shape to reveal a Diagla.

JOIN THE TEAM