Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By TheGoldenSnake
#136362 Has I walked into the giant metal chamber, I began to remember my Pokemon Journey. I remembered the day I got my first Pokemon. It was a crisp, cool Autumn morning. Just three days ago I had become ten and was invited to Professor Birches lab. Has I walked down the path I saw in the distance his lab. I began to run as I was overcome with Joy. When I got there, Professor Birch asked me if I wanted a Mudkip, a Treeko, or a Torchic. I carefully examined the Pokemon. The Treeko was the calmest and kindest of the three Pokemon so I choose It. Eventually me and Treeko caught an Absol, Trapinch, and a Wailord. After lots of training, my Treeko became a Sceptile and Trapinch a Vibrava. We challenged all the gyms and eventually made it to the Hoenn League. Sadly, we lost in the seventh round. After our defeat, we decided to head to the Kalos Region.
In Kalos I caught an Axew who helped evolve my Vibrava evolve into a Flygon because she refused to loose for me. My Axew eventually tried to evolve but I truely didn't want It to change so I gave It and Everstone. One day, on our way to my eighth gym, Sceptile found a weird looking stone. I found an almost matching one so we decided to keep them. At my gym battle, the gym leader told me I had a key stone and Sceptile had a Sceptileite. The gym leader explaned how the worked and how I could have my Sceptile Mega-Evolve. Eventually with Mega-Sceptile we made it to the Pokemon league where we won and went on to the Elite Four. We eventually made our way to the Champion where the match was down to the wire but Sceptile barely couldn't handle it and fell to the ground. A day later, I met Team Flare. I learned about their secret plans and learned they had caught the legendary Pokemon Yevelta. I followed them to their secret base and found the Pokemon struggling for freedom. I walked Into the metal chamber and began to climb the stairs. Now Here I am In front of this massive Pokemon and the only thing between us is the biggest battle of my life! "Pokemon, Let's Go!" I yell and now the battle begins!

By HelenTheHero
#148216 Love this story! :-D Makes me want to write about my adventures with my most treasured team I've used for two games.
By ascentfretful
TheGoldenSnake wrote:Has I walked into the giant metal chamber, I began to remember my Pokemon Journey. I remembered the day I got my first Pokemon. It was a crisp, cool Autumn morning. Just three days ago I had become ten and was invited to Professor Birches lab. Has I walked down the path I saw in the distance his lab. I began to run as I was overcome with Joy. When I got there, Professor Birch asked me if I wanted a Mudkip, a Treeko, or a Torchic. I carefully examined the Pokemon. The Treeko was the calmest and kindest of the three Pokemon so I choose It. Eventually me and Treeko caught an Absol, Trapinch, and a Wailord. After lots of training, my Treeko became a Sceptile and Trapinch a Vibrava. We challenged all the gyms and eventually made it to the Hoenn League. Sadly, we lost in the seventh round. After our defeat, we decided to head to the Kalos Region.
Update gun mayhem 3.0
Now Here I am In front of this massive Pokemon and the only thing between us is the biggest battle of my life! "Pokemon, Let's Go!" I yell and now the battle begins!

Love your story! :-D :-D
JOIN THE TEAM