Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Polterglitch
#155124 Once upon a time...

I once found a shiny pidgey in a safari zone which was the first shiny pokemon I have ever found when playing this mod. I had no pokeballs and I knew if I went to get some it would despawn. I asked someone on the server to fetch me the pokeballs also telling him where I was at. He came with the pokeballs and then said he would try and catch it for me but unfortunately he killed it which was not the first shiny in pixelmon I had ever found, it was also the first shiny I had found in my entire history of pokemon.

The end :cry:

By dyinghere
#155141 My first was an enormous Vulpix and I named her Pride and Joy because it was my first shiny in pokemon also. I only ran up to it because I thought it was a gold boss and I almost had a heart attack when I saw the little star under the name.

But man, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get it :c
By HelenTheHero
#155148 My first shiny in Pixelmon (and Pokemon too, heh.) that I caught myself was a Pachirishu. I was hanging around a server gym and I saw it and freaked out so much. Before that I got a shiny Sharpedo from a friend on the same server, so I had the pink/purple club.
By Lucasjuhas
#166911 I don't remember my first shiny pixelmon,cause I caught a bunch of shinies already. in the server I most played,I have more then 75 shinies,including Shiny Articuno,Shiny Raikou and Shiny Suicune
By ascentfretful
TheCookiesCrumble wrote:[Once upon a time...

I once found a shiny pidgey in a safari zone which was the first shiny pokemon I have ever found when playing this mod. I had no pokeballs and I knew if I went to get some it would despawn. I asked someone on the server to fetch me the pokeballs also telling him where I was at. He came with the pokeballs and then said he would try and catch it for me but unfortunately he killed it which was not the first shiny in pixelmon I had ever found, it was also the first shiny I had found in my entire history of pokemon.
run 3 online
The end :cry:

I got a shiny Sharpedo from a friend on the same server, so I had the pink/purple club.
JOIN THE TEAM