Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By lugiaisbeast101
Kmerr wrote:I'm working on chapter 4 as you read this. I have so much work I have to multitask -.-

I understand how you feel a bit, I would love to make a story since (literally) everyday I dream of a whole story beginning to end, would be nice to make a physical copy and see how other people like them. However, it's a bit hard to start when you have multiple things you are trying to do. I've recently been making music and since I'm a beginner, I have much to learn whether it be vocals or instrumentals. As you can possibly see, most of my time is devoted to that and other things I have to worry about, I can only model when I feel I can use a break from all of the other stuff. Anyways, when I can I'll read you story and give proper feedback on it, it seems intriguing. Well, have a nice one!

By 1Charak2
#111636 And So Chapter 5 was Posted And the story Took a Dip in the dark depths of knowledge

(i like this chapter the most it just got intresting)
By Kmerr
#111802 Chapter 6: The Prophecy of Life(Changed titled) will take a while because it will be long.(DO NOT SAY THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID OR I WILL BREAK SOMETHING)
By TheDiamondRanger
#118463 Why does Wartotrtle get all of these special stuff?! Charmeleon should get a special role :/ And! If you are looking for a new pokemon then you just found one person with a idea! It should be Mudkip!
Personality: Brave, helps his friends, decently powerful, pretty smart but he does make a few mistakes, decently fast, serious but still can have fun and be funny, cheerful, wise, and carring.
Nickname: Roy ( Why not?! )
Special thing: Another Chosen pokemon for the good ( Hey! You stole my other idea -.- )
Extra: Looooooves Oran berries but if found wild, he checks for poison or something bad, AND DOES NOT DIE!!!!
JOIN THE TEAM