Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Dark Prinplup
#85280 CHAPTER 1: Introductions

A young boy by the name of crystal wakes up on his 12th birthday. He is about adverage hight and when your a human in the world of minecraft its hard to be overweight.

Crystal gets out of bed and stretches."Boy i had a good night sleep." yawns Crystal.

He looks at his watch lazily

".....12:00pm......12:00pm! Im supposed to meet Sarah at Route 3 at 12:15!"

Crystal quickly runs into the shower while brushing his teeth. After finishing this he puts on his Blue Jeans and his white hoodie that has a latios on the back.

Crystal then runs down the stairs to be stopped by his mom Georga. His mom is a top pokemon ranger. "Hey kid! Happy birthday!" said Crystals mom.

"Thanks mom. But im sorta in a hurry. I have to meet Sahrah at route 3."

"Okay sweetie have fun." replied Georga.

Crystal runs out of the door and checks his watch."12:13 i have to hurry!" Crystal runs as fast as he can.

He was stoped when he got to route two by a short guy with blue hair. "Hey kid be careful you don't have a pokemon!"

"Don't worry about me i'll be fine!" Crystal replies running past him. After a few more feet a pochyheana jumped out of the grass and takled him. "Ow!" he yelled in pain when he hit the ground. The doglike pokemon barred his fangs at him.

"Torchic Ember!" Yelled a familiar voice

The pocheyheana ran away.

"Thanks sharah!" he told the torchic's trainer.

Sarah was a white skinned girl with brown hair. She has big beautifull brown eyes that. She was wearing a pink shirt with a latias on it and blue-jean shorts.

"No problem!" said Sarah with a Slight giggle." I wanna show you something follow me." She added smiling

Crystal followed her. She had set up a picnic for his birthday.

"Wow! is this for me?" asked crystal sitting across from sarah.

"Yup! Happy Birthday Crystal!" Said his best friend."Lets eat!"

After they finished eating....

"Wow your a great chief!" said crystal.

"Thanks replied Sarah blushing a little bit."I have something else for you." she pulled a box out of the picnic basket. "Here!"

"Thanks sarah." Crystal was really excited. He opened it and found a master ball. "Wow! thanks so much!"

"Crystal i have somethin to ask you" Said Sarah. "will you come with me on my journey?"

(So what do you guys think? what region do you think there in? If 3 people tell me they like it i'll update regularly :D)

Chapter 2: New beginnings

"Yes!" Crystal replied almost instantly after she asked. He blushed at how fast he replied. "Yes thanks for inviting me to come with you." He said more calmly

He knew she was going on a journey and he thoght that when she invited him to come to route 3 it would be the last time he would see her for awile.

Sarah giggled. "Okay we should go tell your mom that your going on a journey."

"Okay!" replied crystal happily. "I'll help you clean up."

He was very happy and was smiling, but his smile turned into a fade when he looked over her shoulder.

"Hey Sarah," said crystal

"Yes?" asked Sarah

"Whats that?" Crystal was pointing to the forest to the north of petalburg. The trees were on fire and there was smoke coming from the lower areas."

"OMG!" She shouted loudly, "The forest is on fire!"

"Lets go check it out." said crystal. They ran as fast as they could towards the forest.

On their way there they went through petalburg and talked to a by-stander.

"What happened!?" asked crystal pointing to the fire.

"Apperantly a camprupt got in there and started using flamethrower everywhere."

"But Camprupt don't spawn in the forest!" said Sarah.

"Where not sure why," said the by-stander,"But personally i think someons put it there on purpose."

"Thanks for the answers,"

They continued on to the forest. They saw pokemon running away and out of the forest.

"We have to put out these fires!"
Crystal saw a pokemon egg next to a flame. He ran to it and picked it up.

Sarah saw a stream and said,"I have a idea! Go magikarp!"

"Whats magikarp gonna do? Splash? said Crystal a bit annoyed.

"Exactally! Magikarp splash as strong as you can!"

"Karp!" it came up a few feet in the air. Then came down with all its wieght. The Water went high in the air and put out some of the fires.

"Smart thinking!", replied
Crystal praseingly,"But its not enough."

Suddenly out of nowhere a slaking comes and beats the fire off the trees.

"Good job slacking! Thats enough the Fire Department is here."

"Norman?" coughs crystal

"Two Kids?" says Norman. "Quickly This way!" Crystal and Sarah run out off the forest with norman while firemen appear at the scene.

****40min*later********

"Norman." says Crystal,"How did the camprupt get there?"

"I'm not sure." replied norman,"I think it could be the work of Team.....Never mind they disbanded years ago.

"So are the pokemon ok?" asked Sarah.

Norman replied," Yes. None have been reported harmed."

"Thats good but what about this egg? I found it in the forest."

"The parents Probably left during the storm you should keep it."

"Wow Crystal you got your first pokemon!" Says Sarah cheerfully."Well we better get going. Bai Norman!"

****After a long day they decide to sit on the river bank and stare at the
moon********

Crystal and Sarah were sitting on the river bank.

"The moon is beautifull." said Crystal. The moon was full and was accompanied by the stars. Not to mention the river reflecing the moon made it the more beautifull."

"Your right it is." replied Sarah softly. "We did alot today im Tired." She leaned her head on crystals shoulder.

Crystal blushed them but his arm around her. "Today is a new experience for me." said replied a happy Crystal. "But a good one."

"I wish it could be like this more often." said sarah

"Who knows. Maybe it will. Its a New beginning."

By Waterboyr
#85631 (Hoenn)
Objection Crystal is feminine!
But besides that it's pretty good.
By Dark Prinplup
#85638 Thanks! i will wright more tonight. Also its a conscidence. Crystal is My OC and is in no way related to the crystal in the magna and games. Also yes it is hoenn
By Dark Prinplup
Never Mind | Show
[s]DANG IT! i just wrote a HUGE chapter and it logged me out! It took me 2 hours! Im soo made and raged! i'll write it on Friday or When im not mad anymore.[/s]

I re-wrote it but its shorter than the first version. hope you liked it it took 3 hours all together. I did it for you :^p

Also do you want your Character to be in the story? i will edit in a template later right now im am sleepy Bai!)

~Dark
By Dark Prinplup
#86122 If your talking about when i said "i did this for you." i ment the readers so yes you :D Also guys if you read this please comment wether its criticism or complementing my work. It gives me the modivation to keep writing.

Template to make a character:

Character Name:
Pokemon(Nothing O.P and they must be in the pixelmon mod):
Personality:
Other:
By Waterboyr
#86277 Character Name: Diamond
Pokemon(Nothing O.P and they must be in the pixelmon mod): Scyther, and turtwig.
Personality: Smart, know it all, smarter if you may say so, bold, reckless in a good way, extremely comical and acts clumsy on purpose sometimes
Crush(Optional): Cynthia
Other: Pancakes!
By Dark Prinplup
#86302 Thanks! i wanted ti bring someone else in in the next chapter and is it the diamond from the magna? If so please change the person. I will write more tonight if someone makes another character or when waterboyr responds. Also anyone wanna guess whats in the egg? Hint: Not native to that forest
JOIN THE TEAM