Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.
By Krios
#89051 Okay so I am starting a new series of stories about any pokemon that is not legendary. I also accept any ideas about pokemon through this story. Just say the name of the Pokemon. anyways, lets begin.

Clefairy was walking through the forest. He, for this pokemon was a rare male, was delivering a message to Machamp. Man, that guy was an idiot! How he became king, no one knew, but Clefairy suspected it was through muscle. That was how most things were settled through the regular Kingdom. Alas, the pokemon were divided into kingdoms, connected by types. For example, the rock, steel, and ground types were the Earth kingdom. Anyways, when Clefairy, got to the castle, something did not seem right. The air was cold, despite the summertime heat. Thinking nothing about it, Clefairy delivered the message. "And why are you late?" Machamp asked, looking annoyed. "I don't understand, sir." Clefairy replied, unsure of what he meant. "You were exactly two minutes late! Call yourself a messenger? You are slower than a Paras!" Clefairy, hearing enough, left immediately. Outside, he kicked a stone, hitting a mirror so hard it should have shattered immediately. Instead, it disappeared on the spot. Then, Clefairy realized that the mirror was the source of the cold air! Looking around, Clefairy saw that no one realized how cold it was. Clefairy then touched the mirror, disappearing into it. When Clefairy woke, he saw that he was in the weirdest place on Pokesus, for that was the planets name. Then, with a chill, Clefairy realized he was not alone.

By Krios
#89635 Clefairy looked at his surroundings. Oddly, random junk was scattered about. He saw many different objects, including a Chandelier, a voodoo doll, a witch hat, a piece of cloth, and a rock. Okay, most of the stuff was easily replaceable, but who in Arceus's name could lose a chandelier? Then, with a shudder, he realized that whatever was here might be able to wipe memories of those who lost something here. Including him. Then, he felt it. Pure malice, staring at him, burning his soul to pieces. He turned around. What he saw next was the strangest and freakiest creature in the world. The thing had skeletal black wings, with red tips, and gold bands around the body. It's face was nearly all obscured, except the red eyes that leaked chaos and malice. The thing had no arms or legs, and was serpent-like. "Wh-who are you?" Asked Clefairy. The thing replied," I am the balance keeper of time and space, and Pokesus.I am GIRATINA!" With that shout, tons of Zubat flew off of the wing- like structures. Now annoyed due to the Zubat, he' said, "We'll, do you balance things with Zubat? Cause those things are annoying and many." The thing merely looked at him. Then he turned to the objects, and started shooting red spikes out of his now revealed mouth. When they hit the objects, they came to life. They became pokemon, but they were like no type ever seen. Eventually, Giratina looked at Clefairy, and fired the spike, blacking him out.
JOIN THE TEAM