Let your creative side flow! Post whatever story is on your mind.

What would to rate this so far. (After you read)

11%
N/A
N/A
11%
22%
N/A
11%
N/A
11%
33%
By Starfy222
#90161 Note:This story isn't real.

One day I was broad. I was burnt out on playing video games. So I decided to see what is on the news. While I was watching I yawned and got tired. But a report caught my eye. The report said "We don't know if a scientist made this creature or it fell out of the sky. But a pokemon named gardevoir was found in the forest today." Then they went talking about Miley Cyrus. I researched this on the internet and found small reports. After a while I found a big report on the real life gardevoir.
It gave the location and I planed a trip to there. I was watching the news again and they were interviewing with the pokemon haters.
They said "We're going to kill that gardevoir" After they said that I got in my car and drove to the airport. I was going to Washington to save the only real life gardevoir. Washington,Tiger Mountain State Forest where a gardevoir was found. She is the only pokemon reported living. Once I got a Springfield Branson National Airport I got a ticket to fly to Washington. After loading the airline that was going to Washington (none of the passangers wanted to see the gardevoir) I sat in my seat and waited. While on the airplane there was hi-jack. Surprise they were pokemon haters. The pilots told us to get down. This is a time were airplanes had guards. I was thinking how did they get on here. The pokemon haters were untalented twats that missed everyshot and got killed. I was gald this plane wasn't in danger anymore. After 2 days I finally got to Washington. I got a taxi to take me to Tiger Mountain State Forest. On the way I saw police car crashs and other car crashes. Bullet holes and guns being shot at a distance because police were protecting the only thing that can take them to other stars and galixies in a few seconds by teleporting.. That what a report said. A hour later we get there. The police closed the place. Police were getting shocked very time they got close to the gardevoir. I thought for a moment.

To be continued...

JOIN THE TEAM