By MoeBoy76
#165002 Planned:
1. Config Option: An Enable/Disable option in the pixelmon.hocon file to enable/disable shadow Pokemon.
2. Shadow Trainers: Trainers who have some Shadow Pokemon that you can snag.
3. Purification: will be done via the Purification Machine, which will work in a similar manner to the Ranch Block, minus the spawning.
4. Snag Machine: since people like both Colosseum and XD i will have 2 different snag machines (provided i get the needed models).

By wop0911
#165005 So a couple possible ideas:

1. A shrine of sorts to "taint" the Pokemon in question. One time use and spawns at the same rarity as bird shrines. Inherent in this would be a separate shrine to "purify" a Pokemon.
2. An item of sorts to charge (almost like the bird orbs) and then used to "taint" the Pokemon. Could also be used interchangeably with the shrine idea as well. Some item ideas; (Amulet, Wand/Spell)
By ShinyKeldeo
#165008 My Ideas for Shadow Pixelmon:

1. Config Option: Have an Enable/Disable feature in the Pixelmon cfg file to enable/disable shadow Pokemon.
2. Shadow Trainers: Trainers who have some Shadow Pokemon that you can capture, or snag as the term was.
3. Items: From Pokemon Colosseum I remember there being a special flute that would summon Celebi to purify the Shadow Pokemon. Also from XD Gale of Darkness, the Process of opening a Pokemon's heart, and also the Purification Machine.
JOIN THE TEAM