By AuraWalker
#165167 just like the npc from the johto region, give him some appricorns and come back later for some pokeballs. (i recommend having the players wait a week in minecraft time for them to finish as this system would save them a LOT of iron.)

By MrMasochism
#165170 Seems rather redundant with the crafting ability in pixelmon
By ceejayvee61
#165180 Mr M. I'm not sure what exactly what your thoughts are but I think Kurt would be great. He would be a rare village NPC, because if u gave him certain types of apricorns he would make POKEBALLS for you not just the lids. This would take 7 minecraft days as it save you iron and saves your hammer for bigger projects. And there would be a 1/10000 chance he would randomly craft a Master Ball.
By Some Body
#165313 Iron is easy enough to obtain that this is redundant and not worth the development time to implement. If you don't want to hammer away manually, use a mechanical anvil.

Master Balls are not simply made from scratch.
By Isi
#165357 To make a couple of Pokeballs this is a pretty legit feature, and useful. But as the games, it'd have to follow a full day, and it would never craft you masterballs.
By AuraWalker
#168122 I probably could have done a better job wording my thoughts anyway...

basically my idea was that under rare circumstances you'd come across an NPC (preferably one per world) who would have the name "Kurt." my thoughts were that you would right click him either with a stack of appricorns in your hand to give them to him. once he got the appricorns he would go to work and will not accept any other appricorns until his job is finished. my original suggested wait time was a week in minecraft time as time in MC is much faster then that of real life, but 1 MC day works two. anyway after he had been at it for 24 minecraft hours he would return to an idle state and give the completed pokeballs to the player when he/she returns and then will wait for a new request from the player.

the process would not need iron and just like in the games he could only accept 1 type of appricorn at a time. from the beginning I had not been thinking of alowing him to give out luxury balls, timer balls, master balls or any pokeball like that, rather he would only have the selection available from heart gold and soul silver:

white: fast ball
red: level ball
blue: lure ball
green: friend ball
yellow: moon ball
pink: love ball
black: heavy ball

final thoughts, an anti troll code to make it that he remembers the name of the player who gave him appricorns and will keep the pokeballs from prior jobs saved. he will still accept a new request from a new player even while still holding the prior set of pokeballs from the one before. the thought is that he could carry all the pokeballs the other players requested individually, and would hold onto them until the player who requested them returns. he won't accept a new job from the player until he/she takes the pokeballs from his/her prior request which will keep his stored pokeball sets lower.

tell me if I caused more confusion
By TheSaw725
Some Body wrote:Iron is easy enough to obtain that this is redundant and not worth the development time to implement. If you don't want to hammer away manually, use a mechanical anvil.

Master Balls are not simply made from scratch.

Was anybody else completely clueless about mechanical anvils even being in the game?
JOIN THE TEAM