By AuraWalker
Zenth wrote:To keep point 2 balanced, you won't get the old ball back.

i'm with you there thinking of all the people who would use this system to get themselves reusable masterballs...
By Isi
Faustel wrote:1. Making apricorn trees interact with more objects so we can automate farms
2. a machine that lets you transfer pokemon to you ball of choice
3. an egg incubation machine

1. Nope. Nope Definitely nope. Want shit like that, play one of the mods made for that stuff, not a Pokemon mod.
2. If you mean just for display purposes, a one time use 'PC program' that takes some special parameters to make might make that an interesting thing to do in Pixelmon.
3. Again, taking time to find materials for and craft such a machine makes it fair enough to do. Or to create an upgrade for a ranch block that does the same thing. At the same time, it's no effort to you, to keep an egg on you.
By SKyTheThunder
Isi wrote:2. If you mean just for display purposes, a one time use 'PC program' that takes some special parameters to make might make that an interesting thing to do in Pixelmon.

I can't really follow. 'PC program' as in an item? Why not just implement it for shift-right-clicking your Pokemon with a ball?
By Isi
#165370 Because you're implying you should be able to do it without any effort, which is in no way in following with either Pixelmon or Pokemons current gameplay mechanic. I was implying creating an item with some amount of effort to make the change, and PCs store pokemon, as do Pokeballs, so theirs my idea of what a player should have to do. 'Craft' a one time use program to initiate a ball transfer.
By Faustel
Isi wrote:
Faustel wrote:1. Making apricorn trees interact with more objects so we can automate farms
2. a machine that lets you transfer pokemon to you ball of choice
3. an egg incubation machine

1. Nope. Nope Definitely nope. Want shit like that, play one of the mods made for that stuff, not a Pokemon mod.
2. If you mean just for display purposes, a one time use 'PC program' that takes some special parameters to make might make that an interesting thing to do in Pixelmon.
3. Again, taking time to find materials for and craft such a machine makes it fair enough to do. Or to create an upgrade for a ranch block that does the same thing. At the same time, it's no effort to you, to keep an egg on you.

1. i figured out a different way to do basicly what i want with it so no biggie there
2. yeah its just for aesthetics and i agree you should lose the old ball
3. im breeding pokes faster than i can hatch them with a volcorona and 5 eggs in my party. It definitely should require some serious effort to get tho.
By SKyTheThunder
Isi wrote:Because you're implying you should be able to do it without any effort, which is in no way in following with either Pixelmon or Pokemons current gameplay mechanic. I was implying creating an item with some amount of effort to make the change, and PCs store pokemon, as do Pokeballs, so theirs my idea of what a player should have to do. 'Craft' a one time use program to initiate a ball transfer.

I don't really see this as something that needs harsh balancing, since it'd be purely cosmetic. The Pokemon doesn't get any benefits from it and you can't even reuse the old ball, so why make it expensive?
By Faustel
Nicholi87 wrote:In regards to #2, why not incorporate that idea with this other suggestion: Kurt. Thoughts?
id much rather just quest for some rare materials and make the machine myself instead of searching for a rare npc
JOIN THE TEAM