By SKyTheThunder
Zenth wrote:
Isi wrote:Or create a blank 'type' TM using base materials, then the type infusion. Like taking a blank, and adding blaze rods to made it a blank fire TM for example.

That works too! In short, it becomes similar to the recipe for elemental gems but with aluminum instead of diamonds.

Or surrounding an elemental Gem with aluminum plates. That might be a bit expensive, but simply aluminum + random item is too cheap for a TM. Especially with unlimited-use-config active.

By Isi
#165368 Unlimited use config is off by default, if anyone has that on they probably don't care to craft.
By Faustel
Isi wrote:To add to this, my own preference with TMs would be an ability to list and craft.

You find a TM. You 'unlock it in your list', which allows you to craft that type of TM.

That way they don't become stupidly common, you have a method for obtaining them, and multiplayer has a method to allow veteran players to create an economy with them.

Discuss.

full support on this
By Dragnier
#168994 I think a TM/HM case would be an awesome idea, especially with sorting to find what you're looking for more easily.

I do not support crafting TM's though. They're easy enough to get via Marts anyway. If crafting TM's were added, I'd want it to be a toggle option like rare candy crafting and I'm sure many server owners would as well.
JOIN THE TEAM