By Zenth
#165235 TMS

TMS EVERYWHERE

ARGH

It would be handy to have a TM case for all our TM/HM storing needs. This could be as simple as a portable inventory that only accepts TMs, or it could be more complex (like this GUI I hastily sketched).
Other possible options:
    Should TMs get inside it automatically, like with Forestry backpacks?
    Would one case be enough for every single TM and HM in existence, like in the games?
    Should HMs have their own tab?

By yoru-san
#165247 I like this idea very much!
If it is not too much work you could make an option to sort your TMs by type, physical/special/status and so on.
By AuraWalker
#165251 I agree wholeheartedly, (while standing next to my double chest that STILL can't hold all my TMs...) and I'm all for that idea of filtering as well! it makes finding that one TM i'm looking for, in between the 90+ others that I believe might be helpful later, much easier!
By starMUNCH
#165270 This is something that is MUCH needed. I can't stress how terrible it is when I loose track of a TM through my other 3 double chests of them.
By Isi
#165353 To add to this, my own preference with TMs would be an ability to list and craft.

You find a TM. You 'unlock it in your list', which allows you to craft that type of TM.

That way they don't become stupidly common, you have a method for obtaining them, and multiplayer has a method to allow veteran players to create an economy with them.

Discuss.
By ImASelfishGhost
Isi wrote:To add to this, my own preference with TMs would be an ability to list and craft.

You find a TM. You 'unlock it in your list', which allows you to craft that type of TM.

That way they don't become stupidly common, you have a method for obtaining them, and multiplayer has a method to allow veteran players to create an economy with them.

Discuss.

I actually like and support this idea. Would give players with extra resource something to sell, could also be a great use of all that extra Aluminum laying around.
By Zenth
#165362 Sounds good, you could create a blank TM with aluminum and then copy a known TM onto it by expending levels!
By Zenth
yoru-san wrote:I like this idea very much!
If it is not too much work you could make an option to sort your TMs by type, physical/special/status and so on.

I completely agree, sorting and filtering would help immensely.
By Isi
#165364 Or create a blank 'type' TM using base materials, then the type infusion. Like taking a blank, and adding blaze rods to made it a blank fire TM for example.
By Zenth
Isi wrote:Or create a blank 'type' TM using base materials, then the type infusion. Like taking a blank, and adding blaze rods to made it a blank fire TM for example.

That works too! In short, it becomes similar to the recipe for elemental gems but with aluminum instead of diamonds.
JOIN THE TEAM