By IaeyanElyuex
#165259 I cannot tell you how much I get annoyed with fighting Pixelmon and my inventory filling up with things like stone, feathers, eggs (which hatch into these weird blocky clucking things when thrown), and seeds. We need some kind of "Spoils Bag", which will hold the things Pixelmon drop. It won't be infinite, but it could hold the items from the past 15 or so battles. You could open it up periodically and take out what you want, after which it cannot be put back in. The rest of the unwanted stuff would eventually be replaced with new stuff from new battles. It's sort of like the Treasure Bag from the Underground in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

By Isi
#165356 A 'Postmaster' NPC could be a good idea for this. An NPC to hold up to say, a Minecraft inventories worth of items that you've walked over, and not been able to pick up (making it disappear of course)
By Dragnier
#168997 While this sounds like a potentially good idea, I think it's been proposed improperly.

This could technically be a "backpack" equivalent to a second inventory, BUT would only hold pixelmon items; not anything from vanilla minecraft. Also, said pixelmon items would default to this bag but still go into the regular inventory if the bag got full.

This would let people carry all their pokeballs and use them in battle, all kinds of potions and healing items, and even an assortment of held items; all without cluttering up their main inventory. Having to choose between this and that has been one of the main issues I've had to deal with when playing pixelmon. Why even have all those nifty healing items in the game if I'm never going to use them because I don't have space to carry them and do whatever else I'm planning on doing?
JOIN THE TEAM