By Some Body
#165554 The incentive for suggestions is getting something you want implemented in Pixelmon. Any further perks will end up with a slippery slope of greed and fairness disputes.

By ImASelfishGhost
Haydent24 wrote:Out of curiosity, is there any sort of recognition being given to anyone?

Recognition for what?
By CptSkrill
#171172 If you do this then it should be like the one @OP Mentioned the mod wich was Actually Made for 1.6.4 then was being ported to 1.7.10 had the config being customised for when a player puts down a bike only that player could ride it or pick it up,

Also the problem that that other mod had was the Mach Bike or however it is called (The one you could jump with) had a bug wich made you able to keep Pressing the Space bar behind each other to go up into the air (Flying)

Also the Colorable part is nice :D so players are able to choose the color of their own bike

The bike should only be obtainable by a NPC when you receive a certain item/ticket from a npc well this is just an example as it was in the OG's

So for the bikes :D it would also be cool that the user could sneak and punch wich makes the bike automatically being picked up and transported to the inventory else other players could steal it,

All tough even if it is in the inventory it should still be Binded to the character if that is possinle
By Amnail
#174517 I don't like the fact of losing the ability to ride land based pokemon. The bicycle should just be another option to use.
By Jephon
#186824 I know this says planned but I haven't heard any talk about it so I just wanted to show continued support for it.

Idk if I care for them to be "bonded" to the player but they should be very rare. Maybe in a new tier level of drops from not bosses but boss trainers? Or as someone suggested, maybe let a ticket be a new rare drop and presenting the ticket to a new type of chatting npc that spawns rarely could be the way to get it.

This would increase the rp-ability as well as add in a mini side quest for survival players.

As far as riding land pokemon? Yea. if a bike is introduced, cutting the riding land pokemon might be good. Esp since it is a new feature exclusive to Sun/Moon, it would appear. Almost seems like they are copying pixelmon at this point.
By JayPeaSize
#187556 Actually have some of the bikes written already, been trying to find the time to finish them up but work has been getting in the way lately.
JOIN THE TEAM