By KSin
#165600 - = main
~ = extension
* = side note

Pokedex
-Right click while aiming at a Pokemon to record it in the Pokedex
~Right click while not aiming at a Pokemon to open the dictionary.
-On Pokemon that have been captured, have a button to enable an arrow pointing the nearest biome they're located.
-Have the number of Pokemon a player has recorded saved somewhere.
*Was thinking it would act something like a leader board?

*Was also wanting to suggest it display the Nature and Growth of the Pokemon you're aiming at..but maybe instead of that, it would make more sense to utilize the new camera item? More at the bottom...
~This was generally so you don't go through a bunch of Pokeballs looking for a specific Growth/Nature of Pokemon.

Trader NPC
-Spawns in villages
-When interacting, it opens up a dialogue asking if you'd trade x Pokemon for x Pokemon.
~Also having an option for an evo trade for a specific item, PokeDollars. (or maybe a Pokemon?)
~Time in-between trades, forgot what word that's called.

*I know it's out of place, was thinking of an item like in earlier Pokemon games where NPC's had little GameBoy's and they traded wherever.
~This was generally so you could get Pokemon that don't evolve unless traded in single player.

Camera
-New lens or film that instead of giving a Pokemon sprite for paintings when used, displays a small message listing the Pokemon's growth and nature.

*The idea is that you 'examine' the picture to figure out the Pokemon's growth and nature.

By MoeBoy76
#165601 The not about total captured 'mons, i have been slowly working on adding new statistics that will eventually show up when you do /stats, apart from win/loss that is already there i will soon be tracking bred, hatched, caught and possibly traded as a start
JOIN THE TEAM