By SKyTheThunder
#165824 Unlike all other Minecraft GUIs, Pixelmon's can only be exited by clicking the icon in the GUI. That is a bit unintuitive to players who're used to rightclick or tap a button to open a menu, make 2 klicks and then close it again by tapping E or ESC. I'd very much like to have that function for Pixelmon GUIs as well.

Another point is the Shop GUI. Selling/buying huge amounts of items is very tedious the way it is, since increasing/decreasing the amount needs one click for every single item. So to sell, say, a stack of Apricorns you need to click 63 times until you can sell all of them...
A button to increase/decrease by 10 or to go to max would be nice. Another way would be to make it support the scroll wheel. Or maybe both.

By Isi
#165825 The shop GUI amounts can be edited in single player by yourself, or by the server owner in the case of multiplayer.
By Some Body
#165836 'E' is specifically for inventory, which means GUIs that interact with it like the crafting table and furnace GUIs. However, I've put in an Escape shortcut for most Pixelmon GUIs.

I've also put in the ability to hold down the mouse on the quantity buttons.
JOIN THE TEAM