By dinwenel
#166734 It would be great if there was a way to 'pasture' your captured pokemon, so they could be in the world instead of in the PC. Like pigs, sheep, etc. from mc, or what we see of Professor Oak taking care of Ash's stored pokemon in the anime. You wouldn't be able to battle with them, but you could keep them in whatever enclosure you liked and harvest wool or milk easily.

By SKyTheThunder
#166743 You can use the Ranch Block for that. Depending on your Pokemon's genders and egg groups you may get an unwanted egg here and there, but then again you don't need to claim those.

Edit: Turns out you can't use "special" interactions (milking, shearing) on Pokemon inside the Ranch Block. Not sure why though.
Adding that feature would allow for pastures as you described them.
By dinwenel
#166745 Oh, that's great! I didn't realize that was included already! Sounds like adding milking/shearing would be easy enough, but really I am happy just to be able to see my pokemon wandering around. Sorry for the superfluous topic!
By Oisin
#166857 Just sayain, pokemon dont wander in ranches, sure if you reload the chunk they might be in a different position, but they don't wander.
JOIN THE TEAM