By mcstreet
#168185 I think it would be a cool idea to let your small Pokemon mount on your shoulders or head .... Or even just letting pikachu to.... It would increase the happiness of your Pokemon... And it would make you feel that you have a connection with your Pokemon

Just an idea

By MrMasochism
#168204 Very hard to do in some ways. Part of the issue is one of deciding which are small enough, another issue is animation and posing
By JamieS1211
#168222 As far a animation and posing goes it should be fairly still so shouldn't be a huge issue. Will probably only need 3 key-frames but there is no point rigging a model only to have the pokemon sit on your shoulder but if its in game as a SMD I am willing to pose it and do a shoulder animation.
By SKyTheThunder
#168270 Now only to figure out which pokemon should be able to... I mean a pygmy or microscopic Rayquaza may make more sense than a giant Pidgy...
By mcstreet
#168288 I think it should be manly naturally small Pokemon and most often first evolution... Except pikachu will probably be an exception because when pikachu is animated for walking... I'm guessing it won't be walking like it does now... Example

Togepi
Tediursa?
Emolga(when its animated)
Mew (when it's animated
Pidgy
Mudkip
Parachisu
These are just an example of some when there all animated
By mcstreet
#168367 Does pikachu have a model that's able to be animated yet?
JOIN THE TEAM