By LuxUmbra
#168193 Ok first of all, i'm very sorry, I didnt know what to call this so please forgive me if the title is wrong :P, i'm also going to be talking about pokemon who are not yet implemented, so please forgive me for that too :P

I was thinking, what if certain mobs where 'replaced' with pixelmon? ie, instead of the enderdragon, we had a giratina that whilst still a pokemon, could harm players and destroy blocks? and instead of creepers, what about electrodes (just an example) who would blow up your house? or hordes of something (like sabley for example) who would function like zombies and other hostile mobs etc, and what about 'farm animal pokemon' such as mareep or ponyta that would function as regular farm animals (ie mareep can be bred with seeds and kept in a pen, ponyta can wear armour and be damaged by players and can be kept in a stable)

i dont know if any of these are possible, i just thought they might be cool ideas possibly, thank you for reading this :')

By Jay113355
#168199 Well for farm animals, Mareep already act like sheep and can be sheared, Miltanks can be milked like cows and you can ride pokemon already like horses.

But i would say no for the hostile mobs stuff. They should battle you not try and kill you.

Although i have to say the idea of a electrode blowing up someones home like a creeper sounds awesome. But its still highly unlikely.
By SKyTheThunder
#168211 You could add a config option, allowing certain attacks to automatically trigger the corresponding external moves. So if a wild Elctrode used Selfdestruct on you it would blow up the area around it too. Or Flamethrower would light the terrain on fire each time it's used...
While definitely something most people wouldn't want and activate, it brings the mob griefing component back to the game. It'd be quite interesting to do a "hardcore" Pixelmon round like that.
By SKyTheThunder
Jay113355 wrote:^ But what happens if you use selfdestruct?

Of course your Pokemon would blow up the area as well - an explosion is an explosion. Same for other moves. You'd need to carefully choose if you really want to sacrifice the area for that amount of damage...
JOIN THE TEAM