By SnivySpeed
#168633 OK so awhile ago I thought it would be cool to implement the underground from diamond and pearl into pixelmon. Nobody glanced at it... :cry: Now I'm going to shorten my post to just the traps

Traps?- So as some people might know there were traps that could be obtained from vendors in the underground while playing pokemon dp. These traps could be placed on the ground and if anyone stepped on them, something bad would happen to the player that stepped on it. Then the traps would disappear, a one time use. But if the victim was cautious and looked out for invisible traps he would pick up the trap and keep it for himself. I feel like this could be added to pixelmon and it would enhance the multiplayer experience. It could work like an invisible pressure plate for other players, but for the person who set it, they could see it.

Ideas for traps-
Hole trap level 1,2,3:these would make a hole appear where the trap was and the player falls down quite a bit.
Fire trap level 1,2,3:these would set the player on fire 1=7.5 seconds 2=10 seconds 3=15 seconds
Movement traps 1,2,3: these would work in the direction you place them, when a player steps on it they get hurled away from the trap, the higher the level the further they go
Smoke traps 1,2,3:these would make tons of smoke particles appear around the player and engulf them for a certain amount of time
Nausea traps 1,2,3:these would give the player nausea when stepped on
Firework traps 1,2,3:these would send off tons of fireworks into the sky alerting the player someone stepped on it, it would also give slowness, the lower the level the less fireworks and slowness they get
The Anvil Traps 1,2,3:these would drop anvils on the player and give them so much slowness they cant run to avoid it
Pokémon trap: I'm thinking this one would be cool, you can place a pokemon you don't want inside of it and when someone steps on the trap, the pokemon appears and it's aggressive, if you kill the pokemon though it stays dead, it's basically the fun way to release pokemon

Where to get traps?
You could find them as dungeon loot or they appear in random chests. Maybe you could create a vendor for them but...too much work.

I think the traps should be added due to their awesomeness, cool map creators, and just playing around with your friends. I hope this followed the rubric and I hope my spelling and grammatical errors do not turn you off. Thanks for your consideration.

JOIN THE TEAM