By Pyrithe
#169047 I am currently on a server and was thinking about how we could use our Pokemon in ways to automate stuff and came up with a simple system on how to use them. Similar to the NPC's of Ancient Warfare or Sim U Kraft, you have specified "work blocks" such as quarries, farms, etc. Only certain Pokemon would be able to work certain types of blocks properly, but you could automate stuff like crafting tables for handed Pokemon (some being faster like Machamp), farms for Grass or Bug Pokemon, tree farms for any Pokemon who knows Cut, quarries for Pokemon who know Dig or Rock Smash, and stuff like that.

Of course, they won't work for free. Over time their friendship drops while they work, so forcing them to work constantly will eventually get them to 0 where they will halt production completely.

I'm not 100% on the details, but I thought it seemed to fit Minecraft modding and Pokemon perfectly since we see plenty of examples of Pokemon helping humans in the anime and games. Could even be a cool side mod if not a main part of the mod itself.

JOIN THE TEAM