By EddyHg80
#169463 Hi guys,
I was wandering in my pixelmon world and started scanning all the pokemons I could with the pokedex and I found it really funny, then I looked in the pokedex itself but the information of the pokemons were really scarce. So I thought we could change how the pokedex looked and the informations in it.

I took the design from Whitescarver and edited it a bit and this is what I came up with:
-A home page
with catched and seen pokemon
also there should be a pokeball near the name of the pokemon if you catched it
-A "zone" tab (let me know if in english you say it in another way)
with the biomes in which the pokemon spawn, spawn time and catch rate
-A "more info" tab
with... more info lol
also in the "+" buttton we have weaknesses and resistances
(in this screenshot they aren't all beacuse I didn't have time)
In the arrow button for the base stats we have (you guessed it) the base stats

This is the image ready to be put in the mod:
Spoiler:

By harrymanhire
#169679 Looks much better then the one we have now and what if there was ones for every gen pokedex so like a button that will change what it looked like i like the kalos pokedex and i did like the gen 5 pokedex but this one is fine to
By EddyHg80
harrymanhire wrote:Looks much better then the one we have now and what if there was ones for every gen pokedex so like a button that will change what it looked like i like the kalos pokedex and i did like the gen 5 pokedex but this one is fine to

I think that one design for every pokemon gen would be really cool but someone has to make those designs and the devs have to code all the different layouts... I think it's too much work.
By harrymanhire
#169961 Work but that like an image with buttons how is that hard to do

Bakugan brawl () bakugan stand!
Sorry had bakugan music playing so I had to Edit this in. :P
By EddyHg80
harrymanhire wrote:Work but that like an image with buttons how is that hard to do

if someone makes them then ok ;)
JOIN THE TEAM