By ImASelfishGhost
Beauseant wrote:Players can abuse this to get out of maps. Can there be an option to disable this feature?

There are config options to set that can prevent players from riding or surfing on their pixelmon. For more information please view: http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Config
By Beauseant
There are config options to set that can prevent players from riding or surfing on their pixelmon. For more information please view: http://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Config

That's MOUNTING, there's a difference between JUMPING ON A PIXELMON and MOUNTING A PIXELMON :bored:
By Beauseant
Horses jump, same principle, if you don't want your map to break then make it so walls/buildings are hight enough to not be jumped on or disable riding altogether

It's not about mounting! It's about being able to jump on a pixelmon because it's hitbox. You can jump on a pokémon, and then for example jump on top of a fence.
By Ryu13526
#169672 Search it on Google. Search "How to disable jumping in Minecraft" and I found a thousand of results. :)

Honestly, that would be a great idea to have an option to disable jumping but it is already possible with command blocks. This would help mapmakers so players wouldn't cheat in the map.
By Beauseant
Search it on Google. Search "How to disable jumping in Minecraft" and I found a thousand of results. :)

Honestly, that would be a great idea to have an option to disable jumping but it is already possible with command blocks. This would help mapmakers so players wouldn't cheat in the map.

Seriously... that's not my question. :mad: My question is to disable being able to JUMP on the pixelmon. To disable a player being able to stand on the entity. We're not able to jump on cows as well in Minecraft, and i would like to be it that way with Pixelmon as well.
By AuraWalker
#169680 because it's to easy to exploit and can frequently lead to other problems... I've already come across a few with the custom map I abandoned a while back... as he said these pixelmon can be stood upon the same way you stand on top of a block, and yeah that has been useful in some cases, for the most part, it'd really be nice to have a way around it... in my development i found that even the smallest pixelmon can give that slight step up to get them somewhere they're not supposed to be, usually with no way to get back... I completely understand why he'd want this
By MoeBoy76
#169687 Okay now i understand that you mean actually jumping onto a hitbox and then outside of the map area, the problem is that in single player you aren't kicked for floating, there isn't another way to get around this except to make all hitboxes either tiny or huge
JOIN THE TEAM