By ABPGamer
#170799 So i read through some posts and one that got my interest is the topic about pokeball bags and pouchs and i thought that coud be cool but as one of the helpers said. "It would be inpossible to make and when u during a battle can't acces the pokeballs becaurse of that same issue". And i thought yeah that makes sens that it would near inpossible to do. Then i came up with. Additional inventory slots like when u put a item on a pokemon. I thoght u could have it as ur chest piece and when u go to ur inventory there would be a additional inventory on the side, but limited due to ur probebly don't walk around with every pokeball in the game and make the way u capture pokemon more strategic. Would that be the same as the post with the suggested pokeball bags/pouchs?

Anyway just a suggestion ^^
From ABPGamer

By SKyTheThunder
#170811 Where and in which way it is displayed sadly doesn't change the fact that it isn't part of the vanilla inventory. Whether you access it by right-clicking an item to open a chest-like inventory or have it displayed next to the regular one, it stays an external inventory. No difference in code.
JOIN THE TEAM