By harrymanhire
#170808 I have no idea where to post this but i think there should be a new tab thing added to the website where people can post pixelmon maps with a download button i know you can just post on planet minecraft but it will be faster to have a place to post them on the pixelmon website it should show the Minecraft update Pixelmon update and the maps name i have 2 maps i am working on but to post them on planet minecraft and to find them is hard to find because normal minecraft maps come up and it stops me from talking about my maps on servers XD so then i don't get kicked for doing it #don't read server rules lol

Read before locking please and don't forget to comment :) sorry i just hate it when my topic gets locked before over people get to comment i just want to see if people do want to comment on my posts

By MrMasochism
#170837 This is actually a good idea and hasn't been suggested before. We don't lock topics where those 2 things are the case
By harrymanhire
#170843 yea :) thank you *.* MrM but MrM why can't i login to the server? :(
By lordfuzzy11
#171240 I dont know about you but i think its time for a change in the website`s art its still with a Christmas theme.
JOIN THE TEAM