By ShinyKeldeo
#171013 I got the idea from this players post about the restricted range of the NPC Trainer: Original Post

How about adding a modifier for the aggro range of the NPC Trainers? It could be an option in the Trainer editor, where it engages the trainer from [Insert Distance] Blocks away. It could range from 0 blocks to a relative distance of 10 blocks i'd say.

And maybe make a height range as well, such as if you are two blocks above the ground the trainer is on, it will not engage.

I think this will be a useful addition to the mod, and I thank DemonCatLord for the idea.

By MrMasochism
#171116 I do agree but with the height range would it just be better to have it restricted by default to a certain height range anyway?
By CptSkrill
#171177 It would be cool to have the aggro option being available so lets say you can make trainers move once it wants to batle you so lets say like in the original game you walk infront off a trainer the aggro trainer walks to you and then you cant move due the battle interface

I've noticed most of the trainers move to you in a range of 3 tiles wich makes it 6 tiles in minecraft if i'm not mistaken

It would be cool to have those aggro trainers move up to you battle then after the trainer won/loss it should be refreshed back to the original tile idk if it could be done by a code wich is almost similar to this

Code: Select allIf loss()=1
{
move <trainer name> <spawn coordinate>
}
else If win()=1
move <trainer name> <spawn coordinates>
}
return

this is just an example since he also mentioned aggro trainers :D
JOIN THE TEAM