By Pokenerd8
#171500 I know you have added the warp block, arrow block, fall block but i feel like we are missing some of the other stuff that may give players more things they could do with their gyms, dungeons or even stuff for the spawning structures for the mod.

1st item i feel that could be implemented is the ice blocks for ice mazes. you could program them like the arrow maze stuff except they stop moving when hitting a block

2nd idea could be fake blocks. with this you could have a handful of blocks (or make it mimic the surrounding blocks) that would allow players to walk through them. this could work great for ghost type gyms or mazes/trap holes

3rd.Updating the Fall blocks would be nice too. currently the time it takes for the block to drop you is too high for there to be any kind of challenge and is prolly one of the most under-used block. or edit it where it act's like a cobweb and make it like a quicksand block

Other ideas such as the Trash cans, Moving platforms, gravity changing and the unown ruin puzzle i'm sure would not be added in do to being complicated or being accomplished thru very complicated redstone wiring/command blocks but would be cool if somehow added as well.

Also a smaller thing that could be added is a Big Boulder. i know we have the Icy and Mossy rock but that forces creators to have to use a boulder people can use to evolve their eevee. Big boulder being a 2x2 blocks more or less in size.

There could have been other things i missed from the games but i would really think this would allow players to have access to more puzzle ideas rather than having the generic parkour and mazes and would give map creators something to use. This would benefit both survival and adventure maps for pixelmon.

Love to hear what you guys think of these ideas or even build onto what i have suggested :)

JOIN THE TEAM