By xanderindalzone
#171525 NPCs just like normal ones but being pokemon, with a "stay still or wander option, engage on sight", etc, or be able to catch them only once per player just like if they were legendaries in the real pokemon game.

It could be used for decoration or roleplay :)

By harrymanhire
#171526 Wait what I don't get it pokemon are all reddy npcs and if you want them to stand still there is a command that dose that
By xanderindalzone
#171536 i dont want them to desappear when they get caught, i want people to be able to catch it once per player... just like you would do with normal NPC
By xanderindalzone
#171537 and the command /freeze affects all pokemon, and they stay completely static with no animation
By harrymanhire
#171575 Oh so like a chating npc pokemon so like pokemon that can talk well my Zorua can talk all reddy it is in my map right now and also I see now what you mean about a npc pokemon that stays there and you battle it but it dose not despawn once you have battled it smart
By SKyTheThunder
#171602 So basically the possibility to choose a Pokemon model for an NPC and the option to make an NPC battle behave like a wild battle? I'd like that.
By xanderindalzone
#171607 exactly, and after a player battles/captures it, that same player cant battle it again, but others can.... and you could add an option that's: battle again after running out of the battle or after killing it
JOIN THE TEAM