Do you think this is idea that should be added

20%
80%
By RyanDaLion31
#171530 I think a cool thing to add that other mod have are tool racks. That way you can hang the pixelmon special tools next to their respective armors. It could just be a side mod or you could out it in a update. The only mod I can think of that have tool racks in it is the medieval Mod. Some Examples are Below

By SKyTheThunder
#171538 I don't think those would add that much to the mod. Pixelmon doesn't really use that many tools, especially for combat, so showcasing isn't all that important. And there's not really anything similar in the original games.
Besides, don't vanilla item frames do just that already?
By AuraWalker
#171564 yeah... i'm with SKy2008 on this one... I found that for the most part i can already use bibliocraft or other similar mods for stuff like this... besides... for the most part I've found in pixelmon that armor is sort of irrelevant... most servers I've used don't allow PvP and monsters don't spawn.... for the most I haven't actually found a reason to use the armors at all other then for role play. and I suppose that sort of is a reason for armor stands for that but that's already in vanilla 1.8 and the item frames seem sufficient enough for anything else...
By RyanDaLion31
#171567 Yeah the frames do it, but honestly it looks soooooo stupid this would look a lot cooler for those who have armor rooms. For example you could have your stone armor on an armor stand and have the tools hanging next to it.
JOIN THE TEAM