By WryWolfy
#171595 After mentioning this to Jay and Hiroku, they suggested that I... suggest it here on the forums so that "someone bored can do it..." xD

So, I hereby suggest that the pixel-utilities Chairs and Cushions be color-able with dyes similar to the way PCs, Trade Machines, and Gym Signs are.

Also, while I'm here I might as well suggest an entirely new pixel-utilities furniture block/multiblock... Benches - specifically park benches. Benches like you might see in a park. Those with backs, also those without. Here are a couple of reference images (I do not claim these images as mine): Image Image
Obviously I suggest these be functional, in that a player could right-click them to sit in them. It would be preferable even if they had two seats, so that two players could sit on a bench at a time.

Just a few ideas - thanks for your time.
~ WryWolfy

By SKyTheThunder
#171603 Just have the bench use the full width of a single block. Placing 2-3 next to each other would give you a common park bench - you could even build stands with continuous rows of benches. Each block would still interact on its own, so no confusion about who would be placed where.
JOIN THE TEAM