By IaeyanElyuex
#171598 Since Pixelmon doesn't include the End by default, we need a way to get Elytra. I know we can fly around on a Charizard, but I like the hang glider thing, too. I would say have them either be sold by random people or be a very rare drop from certain Pixelmon. I don't want to have to go into the End, because as far as I know, the Enderdragon still spawns (although it would be very easy to get up on the pillars with a flying mount.).

As for how to get Chorus Fruit stuff, that's as simple as making something drop it.

I just want to be sure I can get my glide on once there's a version for 1.9.

By harrymanhire
#171652 There is away to get it without battling the Enderdragon Logdotzip has a video on how to get it so because this is pixelmon use a flying Pokemon and do what Logdotzip did it may take awhile to get there but yes i want to fly with the Pokemon not fly on them also get the Elytra before updating but also pixelmon has to update to 1.9 to do it anyway but when it updates the Elytra will be nice to use with flying pokemon it will look epic
By IaeyanElyuex
Some Body wrote:The End is still accessible in Pixelmon.

I know that. I use Spawn of Psyduck to have events there. I guess since I'm the admin on my server, I could just go kill the Enderdragon a bunch of times in Creative if it still spawns in Pixelmon, so the warps will show up. Otherwise, yeah, I suppose I could fly there.
JOIN THE TEAM