By CubixNetworks
#171980 Self Explanatory really, but I'll explain what I mean.

A torch lever is a torch which outputs a redstone signal identical to a lever when toggled, to open a door or what not. I found this feature in previous modpacks though I can't remember which mod it was implemented in, but I thought it could be a nice idea.

Crafting:

By vPzQuigleyx
CubixNetworks wrote:Self Explanatory really, but I'll explain what I mean.

A torch lever is a torch which outputs a redstone signal identical to a lever when toggled, to open a door or what not. I found this feature in previous modpacks though I can't remember which mod it was implemented in, but I thought it could be a nice idea.

Crafting:

The reason we have items/blocks like the Hidden Blocks/Doors/Pressure Plates etc is because it's the best way for us to emulate the "invisible walls" that are seen within some of the Pokemon Games (Fushia City Gym). Torch Levers seem like a cool idea, but ultimately they don't really fit into Pixelmon/Pokemon. You'd be best maybe trying to find the mod that you previously found these on, and see if has been updated or try and create it yourself, then you can add it to your mods folder for single player, or to your servers .pixpack so your players can use them too.
By AuraWalker
#172216 um... another mod already exists focused around this concept almost exclusively... yes i know that mod's out of date but i think this seems like the wrong place to request this...
JOIN THE TEAM