By FrostEffects
#173430 There were a few commands that have seemed to have been trashed but they were good commands! some of which are pure cosmetic and would have been great for small cheap donator features. Here are a few commands that I nolonger see in the pixelmon extras mod that I believe should be brought back:

/legendary player arguments: Gives a random Legendary Pokémon to the specified player. Additional arguments are optional and the same as the default /pokegive command.

/pokecolor player position color. The Pokémon owned by the specified player that is in the specified party position will have its name text changed to the specified color. This affects all occurrences of the Pokémon's name, including the overhead text above the Pokémon when outside of battle, any interfaces with the Pokémon's name (including in battle) and any messages with the Pokémon's name. Possible colors include aqua, black, blue, gold, green, purple, red, and yellow. The Pokémon's name color can be reset to white by renaming the Pokémon; deleting all characters in the renaming text box will cause the color to reset.

/pokerestart player: Disconnects the specified player from the world, removing all of the Pokémon in the player's party and PC. Cannot be used if the specified player is offline. If no player is specified, the user of the command will be affected.

/xpmod modifier: Changes the experience rate multiplier (defaults at 1.0) for the world. Can be set between 0 and 10, exclusive. This setting can also be modified in the PixelExtras.cfg file.

----

To start out, The random legendary command is straight forward. I personally used it for when players voted 50times/100times on my server to give them a milestone reward. It was a good way of motivating players to vote.

The poke color command was a fun command to use which allowed players to colorize and make their pokemon unique in some way. It was pure cosmetic so it would make for a decent little donator perk or event perk.

pokerestart was a way for players to get a fresh start; while it did not work properly it reset the players datafiles without the need for someone to go in and manually remove it. It was quick and easy. The only issue was that when the player selected a new pokemon; it would not actually give it to them. That would have to be fixed.

xpmod was a command that allowed the entire server to get bonus exp. I know that it was somewhat added to the core mod but i dont think it is being used the proper way. The core mod has no command to edit it and if i'm not mistaken requires a server restart. xpmod did not require this and was able to change the rates without a restart; thus providing a sense of ''bonus exp weekends or bonus exp events if a donation goal was made''

Please consider adding these few features back to what made pixelmon extras the sidemod that it was! These core differences between it and the main mod was the entire purpose of it being a side mod. TO GIVE EXTRAS.

I feel they were wrongfully removed to start with.

By FrostEffects
#173436 I was very upset to find out that alot of these had been removed even in the latest 1.7.10 version of pixelmon extras. Wasn't much of a shock though for 1.8.9; I believe when I made some tickets about these, moe say'd they'd come back after looking into the benefits of having them but I haven't really seen anything brought back :/

I guess saying; and doing are on two different spectrums. I'm hoping for the best though; maybe if enough people show some interest on this topic they'll consider bringing them back better then ever. Its a small request for things that were not really broken to begin with but could use improvements.
By MoeBoy76
#173439 "removed" you keep saying that but the mod was re-written from scratch

/legendary seems useful so i'll likely re-add it when i finish writing /xpmod and /pokerestart

with /pokecolour does it make it like a boss (visually) or is it for the name?

they will get done once i have time, which will first be used to finish some things for Grass in Pixelmon itself
By FrostEffects
#173440 I wouldnt say it was boss visually; It basically was alot of different color codes that went before the name. there were alot of different color variables like &1 &2 &3 &4 &5 &6
but it didn't use that type of color coding it used it in a sense of:
§1 §2 §3 §4 §5 It was similar to essentials nicknames. The nickname could actually be edited even aslong as you didn't backspace to far and ended up removing the § symbol to allow for nicknames.

In the end it just added colorcodes infront of the pokemon's name to show colored names everywhere; in the sidebar, above the pokemon's name when it was thrown out, in the gui's, battles, etc.
By harrymanhire
#173451 There was a color code command how did it not know about that if it gets readded I'll use it for my map maybe also /pokegive was always in the mod why is it in the list
JOIN THE TEAM