By harrymanhire
#173494 what if pixelmon had a fan made pokeball named pixelball it could have the same catchrate as an ultaball or some over ball but it could do like a 8bit sound that played when capturing a pokemon or maybe a 8bit minecraft sound also it could have some new power that's not in the games i came up with this sense the mod is named pixelmon and i think it should have a fan made pokeball

What do you guys think of this?

By SKyTheThunder
#173499 I wouldn't start implementing entirely new Pokéballs. Once we start everyone would want their idea for a ball in the game and soon we'd have hundreds...

On the other hand a Pixelball sounds like a good opportunity for people to identify with the mod. A possibility I see is to implement this as a donator perk. They would be able to reskin a Pokémon's ball to the Pixelball using a command like "/redeem pixelball <slot>", both on the sidebar and when throwing the ball. It'd be an entirely cosmetic feature, possibly including a custom sound or something, but so are the sashes and hats...
By harrymanhire
#173545 One thing I have to ask you guys and my self what will a pixelball look like if it was added in the mod
By SKyTheThunder
#173552 I was thinking about a silver ball with orange shimmer, orange ring and silver button. That way it'd look kind of like the logo:

By SnowBlitzz
#173556 Looks fantastic! Doubt it will be added into pixelmon though, we'll just see :p
By harrymanhire
#173590 That looks so cool I was thinking a ball that has like pixels but that one it has interesting colours to it
JOIN THE TEAM