By PowerPixel
#173534 It would be a good idea to include Legendary trainers, gym leaders, Elite Four bosses and Champions of League to Trainer's Box, at NPC Editor. Some examples:

Legendary Trainers: Ash, Blue, Red, Dawn.
Gym Leaders: Brock, Fantina, Misty, Lt. Surge.
Elite Four Bosses: Drake, Siebold, Koga, Karen.
Champions of League: Cynthia, Iris, Steven Stone, Lance.

This would let players make gyms and Pokémon Leagues more real and amazing.

Also to include Professors Oak, Rowan, Birch, Elm... to Doctor's box or to Chatting NPC's box would let players make labs like Pokémon games.

By SnowBlitzz
MrMasochism wrote:The gym system that is being added has the ability to add much more complex trainer setups

I was wondering what were the gyms that are said to come in the future versions about since the wiki doesn't have it yet. Are they going to spawn randomly like npc trainers or will there be structures like in villages? can it be disabled?
By MoeBoy76
#173548 Gym Trainers will spawn in Gym structures from the structures sub-forum and they will spawn in some villages and possibly randomly in the world (though everything i said may not happen since MrM is the one coding it all)
By SnowBlitzz
MoeBoy76 wrote:Gym Trainers will spawn in Gym structures from the structures sub-forum and they will spawn in some villages and possibly randomly in the world (though everything i said may not happen since MrM is the one coding it all)

Interesting but some servers might have their own set of gym leaders whether they're player or npc gyms. So I assume there will also be an option to disable this to avoid conflicts
JOIN THE TEAM