By Liverpool317
#173845 Hey, I thought it may be a cool idea for Pixelmon maps with full gyms and all that, so would there be a way of making a case which when you right click, it opens up and shows 8 slots? You could even maybe use the ended chest data and make it so it saves it per person in case you lose your trainer case?? Just a suggestion :-)

By MrMasochism
#173849 I'm not sure we want to limit it to 8 gyms or to a defined set of badges. Just not sure on how good an idea this is
By VinceOrlando
MrMasochism wrote:I'm not sure we want to limit it to 8 gyms or to a defined set of badges. Just not sure on how good an idea this is

Have a place in the config like the starters, where you can define the badges and the amount of badges you want within the case. Simple enough explanation :P
By VinceOrlando
MrMasochism wrote:What about for auto-generated gyms?

With those I could see the problem, but then again you could have a predefined set ;ole tje starters and then let players edit configs to change them to add more or remove what they want.
By Pokenerd8
#173859 why only have 8 gyms? would that not be a pain to find only 1 of each gym in a randomly generated world? or would that mean having more than 1 of the same gym. in which case is there a way to stop people from getting more than 1 type of badge in their trainer case? alot of things to talk about on this. however i am with mr m with this, the regions never only had 8 badges. that was the amount you HAD to have. they even show in the anime the amount of different badges + in B/W/B2/W2 games you had more than 8 gym badges. meaning i think we should keep more than 8 types of gyms.

for the trainer case idea. pretty much the inventory has everything so there would be no need to have yet another item to keep up with. so i would just say have an area for your gym badges or have a toggle from your inventory bar to toggle the trainer case for the money, playtime, badges, name, and the star achivement thing.
JOIN THE TEAM