By Robotbo23
#173899 Hey everyone, sorry to blow up the forum, but I had another idea. I'm currently playing Pokemon XD with a friend and used the "call" feature to wake up a Pokemon in battle (similar to the pokeflute in gen 1 - instead of having to use awakenings)

Anyway, my idea is to be able to (outside of battle) send out a Pixelmon that is asleep and right click on it to wake it up. Like... petting it or nudging it awake. I don't know haha. I just think it could be a nifty little feature. Let me know what you all think :)

By SnowBlitzz
#173916 Sleeping pokemon does still walk around lol. Would be another thing to add a sleeping model. Though it would be cool, it takes a lot of time and effort to do so I don't see it happening any time soon.

Particle effects for poisoned, burned or paralyzed pokemon seems easier but this is another topic XD
By harrymanhire
#173926 Oh my that's what has been missing from the mod the pokeflute I forgot all about that item from gen 1 how did I forget about it when they added it back into gen6 what if there was a sleeping snorlax in pixelmon that you had to use the pokeflute to wake it up the thing that they could do is if a pokemon is a sleep all it needs is its eyes closed and not move
By SnowBlitzz
harrymanhire wrote:Oh my that's what has been missing from the mod the pokeflute I forgot all about that item from gen 1 how did I forget about it when they added it back into gen6 what if there was a sleeping snorlax in pixelmon that you had to use the pokeflute to wake it up the thing that they could do is if a pokemon is a sleep all it needs is its eyes closed and not move

The closed eyes part would have to be made for every pokemon then XD but the not move part is easier I guess.

Aside from a pokeflute, ruby/sapphire/emerald also had these glass flutes that can cure confusion etc. you collect ashes in exchange for them in a town
By Pokenerd8
#173994 you can get them in the ash route at the very top (forgot the route number) but you need to get a bag to carry all of the ash and take it to the house in the middle and the guy will create you certain type of flutes (also the guy that gives you the bag)

if it works in oras i have no clue since i never bothered to do it.
JOIN THE TEAM