By PikaChooks123
#174042 I have 5 Different ideas for pixelmon in the future.

1. You can decorate you're pokémon if in something. For Example: Give you're torterra a mustache!

2. If you want to cook a Magikarp you must craft a grill (4 Sticks. 1 Couldren. 1 Flint And Steel. 2 iron ingots.

3. If you watch a battle without /spectate. There should be animations. For example: Squirtle uses water gun. Bubbles with come out.

4. This is kinda a 2 ideas in 1. You can Dye eggs and then you rightclick them with a chansey. Then the chansey could have a different egg.

5. These are 5 moving animations basically. Hitmontop can spin. Haunter can lick. Magikarp can bounce. Ivysaur can put vines out. And Blissey with little fairy sparkles. (Gengar has one)

If Sun And Moon starters come out in 4.2.6 i suggest that you should put kalos first. We had news now but no news about Kalos. Like if you agree!

By Pokenerd8
#174049 1. seems hard to have models that will attach them selfs to the pokemon so much as i like giving my pokemon facial hair i don't know if that will work

2. no need to have a grill as it don't have anything to do with pokemon. magikarp can already be grilled... in a way lol

3. not sure if they were going to do battle animations still or not. it was talked about tho.

4. while silly, i don't think they are going to have the time to texture all the chancey's to have different colored eggs

5. is up to the animators and i'm not an animator :P can't say much about that.

6. gen 6 starters will not be added until sun and moon is actually out and obtainable.
By Some Body
#174065 I'm the only developer who deals with battles, and battle animations are low on my priority list as there are several other things I'd rather implement first.
By SnowBlitzz
#174068 I thought Hiroku was also on the battles development.

Anyway, *wink wink* fairy moves XD
By JamieS1211
#174071 Regards to battle animations skeletons are not generalised so for any animation that is not simply minecraft particles we would need to do a 3D animation for each pokemon for each of their moves and consider growths. That too much work while we still have an uncomplete pokemon list
By Some Body
SnowBlitzz wrote:I thought Hiroku was also on the battles development.

Not anymore.
By PikaChooks123
#174080 Thx guys! I forgot 1 Idea. Pokémon can get hapiness with music. Example: Riolu Listening to music for Idk.. 5 Mins. Then it will become a Lucario
By SKyTheThunder
PikaChooks123 wrote:Thx guys! I forgot 1 Idea. Pokémon can get hapiness with music. Example: Riolu Listening to music for Idk.. 5 Mins. Then it will become a Lucario

Pokemon gain happiness while outside the Pokéball already. Something like a 50% increase to this rate while there's a Jukebox playing nearby sounds like a neat little feature though.
JOIN THE TEAM