By Amnail
#174505 I'd figure I'd ask this as it is something I'd like to see. May not happen but couldn't hurt.

Anyway what I'm proposing is that we have something like serverwide kept pokemon. For example, I join verified server A. I catch some pokemon and leave. They're saved to my account, not just that server. I decide to join verified server B. I still have the pokemon I cached at A. I stay for a few days, catching and training. What I caught was added to my account. Now lets say I want to visit a friend's server. They're not a verified server. I am allowed to use my Pokémon there, but they can't level up, or change moves, or anything. And any pokemon I catch there is only for that server, not added to my account.

I know it's a longshot, but it is something I'd like to see.

By SKyTheThunder
#174525 For that they'd need a database listing all the Pixelmon players' Pokémon including all their stats. It would need to always be available via code that is fast, reliable and easy to implement on the servers. They'd have to pay for an appropriate server to host it.
Plus: How would you put the criteria for an approved server - and how often would you check if they still apply?

I don't think this is going to happen.
JOIN THE TEAM