By Amnail
#174518 Glad to see headbutt getting in, so I was also thinking what other moves could make decent field moves.

Sweet Scent - Chance to have a battle with a random Pokémon from the biome you use it in
Aurora Beam/Ice Beam/ect - Freezes nearby water for a short time. Length and area depends on Pokémon stats
Flash - Useful in dark areas like caves. Brightness and length depends on Pokémon stats
Sing/Sleep Powder - Puts player to sleep. Could be used to pass time when player doesn't have a bed
Bubble Beam/Water Gun/ Hydro Pump - Puts out fire. Depends on move, and stats.
Heal Pulse - Heals a player's health

Might be missing a few that could be possible.

By SKyTheThunder
#174530 Sweet Scent sounds decently useful. The cooldown should be long enough that you can't spam spawn Pokémon though.

Freeze: This can work well with the new Frosted Ice block (1.9), as it automatically melts - no more coding required.

Flash -> http://pixelmonmod.com/viewtopic.php?t=21659

Sleep: Sounds interesting. I can't really see this working on multiplayer though...

Water: I don't think this would be of any use. You can just punch out the fire - no need to send out a Pokémon and wait for it to decide to use the external move.
What I can see though is an equivalent to the Freeze one mentioned above. When used it temporarily cools down lava (turning it into some kind of "lava stone" block), allowing players to walk on it - until it melts again.

Heal is already a thing on Pokémon. I don't know how useful it'd be if it worked on players as well.
By MoeBoy76
#174536 Adding Sweet Scent to my list, might even add it to my new system
By Amnail
#174547 Glad to see sweet scent coming in. Hopefully the rest may follow.
JOIN THE TEAM