By AsylumDreams
#177315 I've had a trawl and I can't see that there's a permission to actually involve you in Nuzlocke, it just seems to be applied to all.

If I'm wrong I'll happily be corrected on this, and if I'm not, can it be made so that I am?

Please and thank you ^_^

By MoeBoy76
#177791 i don't understand what this idea is about at all, perhaps you could try explaining it a different way?
By AsylumDreams
#177800 Sure.

The request is for a permission that makes the Nuzlocke rules apply to the permission holder.

A trainer with permission.nuzlocke.participant will have their pokemon be released should they faint. A trainer without it would not.

Excuse the tone if it seems condescending / basic but I'm guessing over-stating is better than not :angel:
By AsylumDreams
#177808 Yeah, it's what I was expecting too.
I am truly all for hardcore experiences, but forcing it upon the unwilling ... not so much.

And in regards to this mod ... :-/

It did strike me as quite odd that it was a blanket inclusion :nerd:
By MoeBoy76
#177858 Not sure i see the point when everyone can simply opt-out of being in the nuzlocke, so what i will do is add a command that allows players to switch to and from once, ie they start in nuzlocke > opt-out > opt-in > no more command usages left
By SnowBlitzz
#177886 My thought for this is that, it could be something optional. It's off by default per player. If a player wants to challenge themselves they can choose to turn it on, and turn it off when they decide not to use it anymore.

Though, I don't think this is the main goal of this sidemod. Ever since I found out there's no way of turning it on/off I presumed it's meant for fully nuzlocke servers - which I don't know of any yet.
By AsylumDreams
#177949 Mine is a fully Nuzlocke at present, although it's in an indefinite hiatus so that doesn't really mean much.

Being able to toggle it for specific battles / events through other plugins and having it generally be optional for people would I feel draw more people to its use however - as well as providing me with what I need ... 8-)
JOIN THE TEAM